HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >

Where to get this conditment squeeze bottle? In Manhattan maybe?

classacts Sep 14, 2011 06:37 PM

Was at momofuku Ssam Bar and really want this particular squeeze bottle - http://forkknifespoon.wordpress.com/2...

I tried looking on Amazon but couldn't find it. Sur La Table and The Container Store both don't seem to have it either.

I plan on using it for my custom hot sauce and for simple syrup. I think 4-8oz bottles should work nicely.

Thanks in advance!

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. e
    escondido123 RE: classacts Sep 14, 2011 06:52 PM

    That looks like something I've seen in craft stores holding some kind of fabric paint.

    1. THoey1963 RE: classacts Sep 14, 2011 06:57 PM

      Maybe this:




      1. John E. RE: classacts Sep 14, 2011 08:46 PM

        I believe I have seen similar bottles at restaurant supply stores.

        1. BoardSMITH RE: classacts Sep 15, 2011 03:09 AM

          That bottle is called a Boston Round I believe. I once used them for a liquid conditioner for the boards I sold. You can Google Boston Round and I am sure you will find more than you might need.

          1 Reply
          1. re: BoardSMITH
            classacts RE: BoardSMITH Sep 15, 2011 08:49 PM

            Looks like it! I will try to order a few from one of the distributors. Surprising how hard it was to actually find the (hopefully) exact same bottle! Their constructions looks to be so much better than the cheapo bottles you normally find in food stores.

            Thanks BoardSMITH!

          2. c
            calliope_nh RE: classacts Sep 15, 2011 04:25 AM

            I would check a restaurant supply store or someplace like Sally Beauty Supply. They lick a lot like the small bottles used for hair dye (not that I would know anything about that). Just make sure they are food safe.

            1. m
              MikeG RE: classacts Sep 15, 2011 04:57 AM

              You could try calling this place http://www.ttplasticland.com/ . There's another plastics supply store nearby on Canal (the name of which I don't recall), that might have them. You could try calling NY Cake & Decorating, on W 23dt St., as well.

              Show Hidden Posts