East Bay Brunch on Labor Day?
I thought it would be easy to find a place to brunch on Labor Day, but my favorite places are all closed. Any suggestions?
Sea Salt, La Note, Bocanova, Oliveto Cafe, Pican, Cafe Rouge.
2512 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94702
1782 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710
5655 College Ave., Oakland, CA 94618
2295 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612
55 Webster Street, Oakland, CA 94607
Try Open Table. East Bay., reservations at 11. I got about 60 hits between 11 and 11:30. See what is supposedly open.
I did some research for my blog, and came up with this list of places serving Labor Day brunch in Oakland:
- Oakland Grill, 301 Franklin, 8:30am-3:30pm (Jack London Square)
- Bocanova, 55 Webster St., 11:30am-3pm (Jack London Square)
- Chop Bar, 247 4th St., 8am-3pm (Jack London Square)
- Bellanico Restaurant and Wine Bar, 4238 Park Blvd, 10:30am-2:30pm (Glenview)
If you are looking in Albany,
- Sunny Side Cafe, 1499 Solano Ave., Albany, 8:30-3.00pm