Help with Lima, Cusco, and Arequipa Itinerary
Headed to Peru for 10 days, bouncing around from Cusco and Machu Picchu, to Arequipa, to Lima.
Here is what I have booked so far. Any duds here? Anything I should add?
Finally: I need a recommendation for SUNDAY DINNER in Lima. I realize that many places close on Sunday. Is there anything worthy open that day?
Thanks in advance!
* * *
CUSCO & SACRED VALLEY
• El Baco Restaurant and Wine Bar
• El Huacatay
• Huayoccari Hacienda (trying to book through concierge and tour groups, but no luck so far)
• Divina Comedia (the spectacle of the opera singer is worth it to me, even if food isn't as interesting as other places; but please tell me if it's very, very bad!)
• Chi Cha
• Zig-Zag (not yet confirmed; is it any good?)
• Astrid y Gaston
• Centrale Restaurante (not yet confirmed)
• La Mar
• Pescados Capitales
• Trying to get a reservation at Rafael, but unsuccessful so far
Sat in Madrid airport on my way back from Peru! Astrid y Gaston was loads of fun - do try the Peking style guinea pig (comes with cute purple corn pancakes) and the chocolate dessert. El Baco in Cusco was grand too, so you can rest easy on both those choices! However A y G booking system seems a bit chaotic so may be worth calling to double check.