Great Vietnamese in Montreal?
What are you looking for?
If it's pho for the best bouillon (broth), there's a few thread on that here on chow.
For a unique dish that I haven't found anywhere else I like
the grilled porc strips dish at the one on st-catherines and de bullion street called Phon Thann Long
Their soup broth is also very good. Rarely had a miss on it.
you usually will find grilled beef or chicken but rarely porc at other places.
Restaurant Thanh-Long Pho Vietnamien
103 Rue Sainte-Catherine E, Montreal, QC H2X1K5, CA
- Pho Lien - 5703 Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges
- La Saigonaise - 5711 Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges
- Pho Bang New York - 1001 Boul. Saint Laurent
- Pho Bac - 1016 Boul. St-Laurent
- Banh MI Cao Thang - 1082 Boul. St-Laurent
- Café Saigon - 1280 Rue Saint André
- Marché Hung Phat - 7099 Rue St-Denis