HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
Aug 18, 2011 11:24 AM

Searching for a very specific cooking pan

I am searching for a very specific cooking pan. It most resembles a Crepe Pan. I puchased this pan about 20 years ago in a shop no longer in existence. The pan has no logos or markings off any kind. I have attached photos of the pan.

I'd appreciate any information from anyone regarding where I might purchase this specific pan; new or used.


  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. I have one similar to this. It does not have any markings on it either. It measures 12" by not quite 1 and 1/2 inches in depth. I bought it at a restaurant supply store and use it for roasting , baking, etc.

    4 Replies
    1. re: barb2007

      I'm not sure from the photos that it's the same, but try Googling "Julia Child omlette pan" and see if it is the same. If so, the company in Boston still sells them.


      1. re: barb2007

        Do you have any contact information for the restuarant supply store where you purchased your pan?

        1. re: jbeck

          I live in Massachusetts and purchased it at Northeast Restaurant Equipment Co., 94 Industrial Dr, Mashpee, MA 02649. The phone is 508-477-3433. They sell large equipment and small housewares. The only web address listed is for the dishwashers, etc. It is dishmachine.com. Maybe they can help you with a better web address for the smaller items they sell. I could not find one.

      2. Does it have a puffy/thick center? The picture on the right makes it look so...