HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >

Which stainless steel pan to buy? (in UK)

iliria Jul 24, 2011 02:44 PM

I am looking to get a decent stainless steel frying pan but am not sure what brand to go for. Basically I need a good tripple layer (?) solid stainless steel at least 30 cm wide. Any recommendations?

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. k
    knet RE: iliria Jul 24, 2011 03:18 PM

    All Clad is available; some Le Creuset stainless used to be available but may be discontinued and you can probably get Mauviel SS in the UK but otherwise not a good selection in the UK. Some on line places that do a line in All Clad but it's way more expensive than in North America. I'd probably try for Mauviel out of France.

    1. d
      diamond dave RE: iliria Jul 26, 2011 08:53 AM

      Check out DeBuyer Affinity; It appears to be available in UK and I would buy it if it was here in US. Good product video on DeBuyer website or there was last time i looked. Have fun with your search!

      Show Hidden Posts