Singapore - Pizzeria Mozza at Marina Bay Sands
- klyeoh Jul 6, 2011 05:07 AM
Almost every dish stood out during my recent lunch at Pizzeria Mozza, Mario Batali's casual eatery at Marina Bay Sands, recently.
Wedges of crisp thyme-scented Italian bread were served whilst you browse the menu. These wonderful munchies certainly set the bar for any restaurant's bread basket here in Singapore.
- Arancine alla Bolognese. I loved these cheesey risotto balls which were deliciously moist inside, and crisp on the outside. The Bolognese sauce was not really necessary;
- Stuffed squash blossoms stuffed with ricotta. These were fabulous - delicate yellow squash blossoms enfolding creamy ricotta, dipped in batter then deep-fried till golden.
- Pizza with fennel sausage-meat, red onions, scallions & panna. It's got the best crust I'd ever had in Singapore. In short, DON'T ever miss the pizzas here, they really know what their stuff.
- Cannelloni (special of the day) which was made from soft, eggy crepes instead of pasta tubes. It was delicious in its own way.
Loved the food, the place & the service.
Marina Bay Sands
2 Bayfront Avenue
Tel: +65 66888522