Looking for Private Dining Room with Screen and A/V Capabilities in Los Angeles area
We're looking for a restaurant in the Los Angeles area that would have a private room for 10-15 people, where we could show a couple of short films. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Los of restaurants with private room now have AV hook ups. A few suggestions:
1. Izakaya & Bar Fu-Ga in Little Tokyo has a great back room with a ceiling mounted projector/projection screen I just used last night..
2. Maria's Italian Kitchen Downtown.
3. Several Karaoke places around town have screens and food capabilties. There is usually a charge per hour at these places.
4. Various Daily Grill locations have private rooms of varying sizes. Many have palsma screens in the room. the Daily Grills have Prix fixe menus also available making it easier to serve groups.
5. Many Chinese restaurants have Karaoke set ups in their private rooms. Universal HIlton in Studio City has one of my favorite set ups with a circular table to seat 30.
6. Zucca Restaurant is supposed to have a plasma screen in one of their private rooms. As part of the Patina Group, they charge NO corkage. I've had some great dinners there where we bring our own wine.
7. Shilla Korean BBQ Restaurant in Gardena has a private room with plasma screens. It seat maybe 30, but I had it to myself once with a group of 10.
Another way to go is to get a private room and bring your own screen and projector. Craig's List have several guys who will rent the whole setup for a day rather inexpensively.
For movies, I like a Big Screen. I would go with #1 Izakawa Fu-Ga above or grab a Chinese Banquet room without windows and bring my own projector/screen/speakers. I'm choosing Chinese because I like the food and because they will be more flexible in you keeping the room after eating.
16944 S Western Ave, Gardena, CA 90247
Maria's Italian Kitchen Downtown
615 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017