Solo Birthday Dinner
Celebrating alone next Monday night. Where would you go??
Happy Birthday! This year, for my Birthday, I took myself to Osteria Mozza and sat at the Mozzarella Bar--fantastic. Last year's Birthday, I chose the tasting menu at Providence--also terrific. Both were places I already knew well and loved (and knew would be friendly toward a single diner) but, if there is someplace else you have always wanted to go but could never find the right time, or the right company, this is a perfect excuse to treat yourself by going there.
6602 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Happy Birthday. I love dining by myself. New Trial's recommendation, Osteria Mozza, is an excellent one. Here are a few more:
1. A.O.C. - small plates - nice wine's - great bar - 8022 W. Third Street
2. Animal - emphasis on meat - small bar area - 435 N. Fairfax Ave.
3. Cut - Steakhouse - bar is separate from main dining room, but the full menu is available -9500 Wilshire Blvd.
4. Providence - Seafood - bar is separate from main dining room - 5955 Melrose Ave.
5. Spago - Californian - not sure if they have a bar area for dining, but I love the patio - 176. N. Canon Drive