I'm having a problem with linked words in recipes
I've always been able to print your recipes to keep until later (they're fabulous!) but today I noticed that every time there is a word that has a link, it shows up on the printed page as $j1. Since I print to an adobe file, I can't edit the recipes. What happened to the links and why is this doing this? Thank you for your help!
Does the same thing happen if you print a recipe to a printer? Can you give me a specific example to look at?
I don't have a printer that works right now. I usually save these as PDF documents on my hard drive with the "dopdf" program. So far I never had a problem with it doing this. The Fish stew is missing the "aioli" with those symbols, the Simmered black eyed peas has those symbols at the bottom at the bottom, and the beet horseradish has it in the paragraph before the recipe ingredients. I know I saved others with it, but I have to cross reference. If there's anything else I can do to help, let me know. Thank you for your prompt response. I tried to attach the files, but it doesn't work on this. I was going to send you the PDF documents.
I have also noticed this.
The recipe I have just seen it is Tacos al Pastor Recipe.
The problem occurs when you click "Print Recipe", you can see it on the pineapple meat line where pineapple is a link.
1 (3-pound) pineapple (about 1 1/4 pounds fresh pineapple meat)
1 3-pound $j1 about 1 1/4 pounds fresh pineapple meat