What are you favorite epicurious dessert recipes?
What are some of the most popular dessert recipes from epicurious? I've tried most of the "best of epicurious" ones already.
I wish there was some way to sort it by the number of reviews instead of just the rating....
already looked through those, and most of them aren't desserts
- lemon pudding cake
- la bete noir
- dulce de leche ice cream cake
- Katharine Hepburn's browies
- lemon curd layer cake
- individual toffee, peach, pecan crisps
- fresh raspberry cream tart
- warm chocolate raspberry pudding cake
- lemon poppyseed cake with white chocolate cream
- Gramercy Tavern gingerbread cake
- fudge pecan pie
- Beaumes-De-Venise Cake
- lemon olive oil cake
- black pearl cake
- double chocolate layer cake
- french toast bread pudding
- pomegranate-tangerine sorbet
- chocolate peanut butter layer brownies
- hazelnut cookies
- mint brownies
- Passover chocolate torte with raspberry sauce
- brandied pumpkin pie
- white chocolate strawberry cheesecake
- mixed berry and white chocolate buttercream cake
- chocolate brownie cookies
- brownie pudding cake
- butterscotch pecan thins
- pumpkin cheesecake with bourbon sour cream topping
...and that's just from the top third of the thread.
This is great for when you want to impress guests but don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen:
This is my new favorite recipe for a rich almond cake. It's made in a food processor and is incredibly easy:
I have not made the mini cakes with poached pears, but instead used a 9 inch round pan, arranged fresh sliced pears on top and baked at 350 for about an hour. I look forward to trying it with cherries or plums this summer.
This is one of my favorite Epi desserts and the spiced pumpkin seeds are a must! This recipe has garnered a good deal of praise and requests for the recipe. Next to the wonderful flavor of this flan, I think the height of it (where most flans are not usually high) is one of its strong suits.