What are you favorite epicurious dessert recipes?
What are some of the most popular dessert recipes from epicurious? I've tried most of the "best of epicurious" ones already.
I wish there was some way to sort it by the number of reviews instead of just the rating....
This is one of my favorite Epi desserts and the spiced pumpkin seeds are a must! This recipe has garnered a good deal of praise and requests for the recipe. Next to the wonderful flavor of this flan, I think the height of it (where most flans are not usually high) is one of its strong suits.
already looked through those, and most of them aren't desserts
- lemon pudding cake
- la bete noir
- dulce de leche ice cream cake
- Katharine Hepburn's browies
- lemon curd layer cake
- individual toffee, peach, pecan crisps
- fresh raspberry cream tart
- warm chocolate raspberry pudding cake
- lemon poppyseed cake with white chocolate cream
- Gramercy Tavern gingerbread cake
- fudge pecan pie
- Beaumes-De-Venise Cake
- lemon olive oil cake
- black pearl cake
- double chocolate layer cake
- french toast bread pudding
- pomegranate-tangerine sorbet
- chocolate peanut butter layer brownies
- hazelnut cookies
- mint brownies
- Passover chocolate torte with raspberry sauce
- brandied pumpkin pie
- white chocolate strawberry cheesecake
- mixed berry and white chocolate buttercream cake
- chocolate brownie cookies
- brownie pudding cake
- butterscotch pecan thins
- pumpkin cheesecake with bourbon sour cream topping
...and that's just from the top third of the thread.
This is great for when you want to impress guests but don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen:
This is my new favorite recipe for a rich almond cake. It's made in a food processor and is incredibly easy:
I have not made the mini cakes with poached pears, but instead used a 9 inch round pan, arranged fresh sliced pears on top and baked at 350 for about an hour. I look forward to trying it with cherries or plums this summer.