Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
Mar 5, 2011 07:17 PM

Gordon Ramsay Pans

Been watching gordon ramsay's videos on youtube and in most of his videos he uses this beautiful frying pan with a metal handle with a very thin and elegant profile. I've attached a screenshot. I can hardly make out the brand which you can see on the handle of the screenshot.

Does anyone know what brand it is?

I already know about his royal doulton line and it's not it.


  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. They look similar to the Paderno aluminum non-stick. I'll bet it's made by a manufacture that offers carbon steel pans as well since the handles on these are same ones as those that come on carbon steel pans.

    2 Replies
    1. re: pabboy

      You are right. They do look very much alike.

      1. re: Chemicalkinetics

        Cook's Illustrated had the Paderno as part of the Inexpensive Nonstick Skillets test. The comments they had were "the pan ran hot", "flat, sharp metal handle was very uncomfortable" and "the pan dented during abuse tests". So it was only recommended with reservations.