Ideas for wedding reception venue needed in Toronto
- oohlala Feb 3, 2011 08:33 PM
My wife and I have been looking for a post-wedding banquet venue that hopefully fits most of the criteria below. So far we can only think of Drake Hotel, but we're sure there are other restaurants that we missed. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!
- space for ~80 people (cocktail style or sit-down)
- relaxed atmosphere
- preferably private to semi-private (allow moderate to loud noise level)
- chic environment (ie. no rental linens required)
- background music provided (from the restaurant) or an in-house audio system
- within the city, preferably downtown Toronto
Kultura is the sister restaurant of Nyood. At 80 ppl, as some has already mentioned, you're looking to take an entire floor or restaurant. Some other places that you may want to call and shop around are:
The Gladstone Hotel
Swish by Han - if you want something 'funkier', would have to check capacity
Colborne St Bar and Grill - on Colborne St, just west of Six Steps. I may not have the name exactly right.
Good luck and congrats!
1214 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J, CA
169 King St. E., Toronto, ON M5A 1J4, CA
53-55 Colborne St, Toronto, ON M5E 1E3, CA
1096 Queen West, Toronto, ON M6J 1H9, CA
Swish by Han
38 Wellington St E, Toronto, ON , CA