Ft. Lauderdale: Advice for picky family group for an anniversary celebration
We need a restaurant for a group that will be passing through town for my in-laws' 50th wedding anniversary. Our constraints:
- There will be 2 kids under 5, so we might like a private room
- My mother-in-law is leaning towards seafood.
- One of us can't eat garlic, so Italian is probably not going to work.
- four vegetarians in the group.
We'll be staying near the airport, so something within a reasonable cab ride would be preferred.
- The original comment has been removed
Check with The Jib Room and see how they might be able to accomodate you. It's on the smaller side but a great place. "Floribbean" food, very consistent and friendly. Reasonably priced. On Oakland Pk Blvd just west of Federal Hwy.
2104 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale Fl, 33306
2104 E Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306