Private dining for 30 in Bergen County
We are planning a post-baptism lunch for approximately 20 adults and 10 kids in Bergen County.
* Looking for something with a private or semi-private space.
* Prefer pretty/warm/rustic decor, but since we have lots of kids nothing considered fancy.
* Kid-friendly menu - probably American or Italian preferred.
* Price less than $30/per person, would be great if there was a kids menu as well.
* Within a short drive of Ramsey.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!
I have mentioned before that we hosted a few events at Biagio's in Paramus and really enjoyed it.
Another option is Valentino's in Park Ridge.
This is just a copy and paste from their website. They will probably work with you.
Four Course Dinner
Set menu: $36.00 per person
Choice of Appetizer:
Rigatoni ala Vodka
Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, & Prosciutto (EVOO, Balsamic, Basil)
House Salad (Iceberg Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Cucumber, Feta Cheese, House Vinaigrette)
Choice of Entree:
Veal Scallopini: Marsala,Piccata,Francese,Parmigiana
Chicken Scallopini: Marsala, Piccata, Francese,Rudolpho,Parmigiana
Fish: Oreganata,Francese,Vino Blanco,Filet of Salmon Dijon Mustard Sauce,Tilapia Cajun style
Vegetarian: Selection on request
Shrimp Valentino ($8.00 extra pp)
12 oz. Black Angus Sirloin Steak Broiled ($8.00 extra pp)
10 oz. Black Angus Filet Mignon Broiled with Mushrooms ($8.00 extra pp)
Check out Madeleine's Petit Paris in Northvale. True, it's a nominally French restaurant, but we had Thanksgiving dinner there and the food was delicious and reasonable, with lots that kids would eat (we had two under 10 with us). They have a banquet room that could accommodate you.
Madeleine's Petit Paris
416 Tappan Rd, Northvale, NJ 07647
- The original comment has been removed