New Jersey Chowhound in London
A few highlights from a recent business trip to London:
- Sardines with Pickled Onions and Pine Nuts at the Venetian-inspired Polpo in Soho
- Rabbit and Snails in Garlic Sauce at Great Queen Street
- Salted Hake with Potatoes and Duck Egg at St. John Food and Wine
- Pork Belly with Apple Sauce sandwich from Roast to Go in the Borough Market
- Spectacular Lamb Shawarma from Ranoush Juice on Edgeware Road
Many thanks Graydon.
Borough Market is a must for Chowhounds visiting London. A wealth of choices. There were intriguing stalls with people lined up around every corner. I almost ate a Scotch Egg butty, a bacon butty, the seafood curry, the scallops, the grilled raclette, and the kebab sandwich.