Poll: Best Florida Interstate food
I'm often in a rush while on the interstate, zipping from one part of the state to the other. Usually longing for great food but lacking the time to wander far off the interstate in search of it. I'd love to compile a chowhound-y list of your favorite restaurants as close to interstate/turnpike exits as possible. (Restaurants on major highways are good too!) As a matter of fact, I'll even be willing to create a map with all the recs- if someone can find a site for me to post it on.
So- this is what I'll need:
1) restaurant name
2) address or website or maplink
3) close to what interstate and which exit
4) type of food
5) what's great to eat there
3) I-95, Exit 191 (north end of Melbourne)
4) Italian, pizza & subs
5) It's close to our house, so I've tried most things on their menu...everything I've tried has been very good, so it's just what type of food you're in the mood for.