Does anyone know of a decent place that's open on Christmas Day? Looking for the following:
- prefer a regular menu, not a special Christmas menu or buffet
- at least an average wine list
- North Phoenix/Scottsdale or downtown would be best, but will consider anything in the GPA
- ethnic cuisine of any sort is ok, including Asian, as is a hotel/resort since these seem the most likely candidates
- $$ - $$$
- a very good consistent restaurant would be better than one that can be spectacular but is hit-or-miss
Thanks in advance. This could be a tough one.
Carefree Station located in the Spanish Village area of Downtown Carefree is open, has a pretty decent wine, and beer, list; and will be serving their regular menu.
7212 E Ho Rd, Carefree, AZ 85377
Eddie Matney's is open both days and serving full menu. Old Scotts at Indian School and Marshall