Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Greater Boston Area >
Nov 9, 2010 06:21 AM

Plastic quart containers


Hi Everyone:

Does anyone know where I can purchase those quart-size plastic (cylindrical) containers you see everywhere ... for example, the soups at Wilson's Farm are in them. They're just the right size for storing leftovers, etc. There used to be a paper goods place in Arlington that sold them but they are closed now. Thanks for your help!

  1. Go to any restaurant supply store. Most are happy to sell to walk-in retail customers. I go to Globe in Waltham because they are relatively convenient for me, have a small parking area out front, and are happy to let me browse to my hearts content (not to mention being friendly on check-out). Call ahead. If they do not carry what you need, or cannot order it for you, they will tell you where to get it.

    1. Five Star party outlet in Quincy has these. I got a sleeve of them a 4-5e of years ago (cheap) and am STILL using them.

      1. The original comment has been removed
        1. Since this topic was accidentally posted twice, we're going to lock this one and refer you to the other thread at