Proper cafe in the South Bay
Hello. I'm a transplanted Australian yearning for my Melbourne weekend brunches. Can anyone recommend me a place:
- with proper espresso in proper espresso cups - not paper cups
- with nice house-made classic eggy dishes, preferably with some unique twists or takes
- with outdoor seating, and dog friendly
- interesting decor, but not frilly or fancy - no tablecloths!
- table service, or at least not those awful buzzers - a nice lad asking if I need another flat white would be best. (Oh, a flat white! Basically a no-foam latte, but I can scarcely bear to say that... and then they might put it in one of those awful glasses...)
Anyone? I'd be eternally grateful!
- The original comment has been removed