In Vegas from Sunday night thru Monday - where do you locals go?
- FriskLamb Oct 6, 2010 07:21 PM
Help help help...
Like non chain restaurants and welcome recommendations in following:
1. Mexican - not Tex Mex - preferabley down and dirty with good margiritas
2. Good Asian - not too expensive - like all forms
3. Great bar with burger... and lively atmosphere
4. Good music place - preferabley alt country - not too big with OK food
5. Where to go for a good breakfast...
Any other suggestions
Asian - Lotus of Siam - absolute standout.
Lotus of Siam
953 E Sahara Ave Ste A5, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Todd's Unique in Henderson has seasonal seafood in special for the weekends. Advance recommendations highly recommended.
Ping Pang Pong for Dim Sum.
Bernard's Bistro for weekend brunch - see my recently posted photos.
Mundo - exceptional upscale Mexican - see my recently posted photos.
Bosa for what many consider to be the best Vietnamese in Las Vegas.
Waffles Cafe for great waffles.
Firefly on Paradise Road or in the Plaza (downtown) for very good tapas.
Origin India on Paradise Road for upscale Indian.
Ping Pang Pong
4000 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
4480 Paradise Road, Suite 1200, Las Vegas, NV 89169