HOME > Chowhound > Washington DC & Baltimore >
What are you cooking today?

Where to Buy Chocolate Cups

Starkdogg Sep 21, 2010 04:24 PM

Where in the DC area can I buy chocolate cups that I can fill with mousse.

  1. m
    marleymom Sep 24, 2010 04:11 PM

    I have seen them in the past at Trader Joes (though I haven't looked recently).

    1. d
      DCDeb Sep 21, 2010 06:13 PM

      I have seen them at Rodman's. Larger grocery stores with "gourmet" aisle may also have them.

      They are pretty easy to make. Get chocolate candy melts from craft store. Melt in microwave or double boiler. Let cool slightly. Dip inflated small water balloons in chocolate. Put on wax paper to set. When completely set, deflate balloons slowly. You can even do different colors. Just let first layer set, dip in second color. Let set before deflating balloons.

      Show Hidden Posts