Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
Sep 14, 2010 08:40 AM

What is it?

Found this in a box of kitchen tools at my local thrift store. Couldn't resist design or ninety nine cent price but have no idea what its intended use is.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. My vote is for a egg yolk separator.

    1. It's an egg yolk separator. Ideal for those who don't want to touch the goo.

      1 Reply
      1. Hmmm.... I say it's a dipper for the fryer.

        1. The verdict is in, egg yolk separator, now I'll have to find a recipe to use it. Thanks fellow hounds.

          1. I just noticed that there's a video for separating eggs yolks right next to your post... :)