Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Food Media & News >
Aug 15, 2010 03:23 PM

Question about Secrets of a Restaurant Chef - part of set of show

Ok, next to Anne's stove is a long rectangular "tray or spoon rest" for lack of a better word. It kind of reminds me of a drain board one would find at a bar, but she uses it for resting spoons and placing things. I would like to buy one for my kitchen, but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have an idea where I might see something like this or know what it is actually called? Thanks.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
    1. re: GraydonCarter

      That looks pretty cool for a spaghetti measure/trivet, but as a spoon rest, doesn't whatever is on the spoon drip through the trivet?

    2. I emailed Anne for you, hopefully I will hear back-

      1 Reply
      1. has a ceramic one, (the Emile Henry Ceradon Cerise Red Spoon Rest, for $30) that meets your description.