Top 5 Ethnic Sandwiches in the area
Mine - no particular order....
1) Combo Torta from El Charrito Caminante (Arlington)
2) Doner Sandwich from Cafe Divan (DC)
3) Chicken Tika Wrap from Nan and Beyond (DC)
4) Bahn Mi (grilled pork) from Song Que (Eden Center)
5) Labne Spread Sandwich from Figs (DC)
El Charrito Caminante
2710 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201
1834 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007
I have to admit. That is a pretty good breakfast sandwich. Looking at the fryer and flat grill almost had me walk out. I have not seen anything that filthy in very long time, but I said to myself "seasoning". Loaded up the sandwich with some Grace extra hot and was good to go. The small 6" was at least a pound of food. I got through half. Thanks for the tip.