HOME > Chowhound > Greater Boston Area >
What's your latest food quest? Get great advice
TELL US

Fillbelly's Food Truck

m
mats77 Jun 30, 2010 08:18 AM

Has anyone tried this new food truck/mobile kitchen? Their website states that they will be available 24 hours a day which I'm a little skeptical about.

http://www.fillbellys.com/your_mobile...

So to anyone out there who has tried it: Is it good? Is it worth following their Twitter feed and chasing a truck all over Boston? Inquiring minds want to know.

  1. s
    scratchie Jun 30, 2010 08:22 AM

    >Their website states that they will be available 24 hours a day
    >which I'm a little skeptical about.

    That sounds like an SNL Sketch. "24/7 Food Truck!"

    1. jgg13 Jun 30, 2010 08:38 AM

      So far their claims of using twitter & facebook to say where they are have been mostly crap. Both their twitter & facebook feeds are full of all sorts of random nonsense, and they have a tendency to say where they're leaving - not where they're going to be.

      I was pretty excited when I read about it, but I have a feeling I'll never cross paths with them.

      2 Replies
      1. re: jgg13
        9
        9lives Jul 23, 2010 11:04 AM

        I just crossed paths with them outside the Corner Pub..fka Weggie's. I already had a full belly from Winsor cafe but I did sign up for their Facebook...fun idea if it works and they're in neighborhoods that II can reach.

        1. re: 9lives
          jgg13 Jul 25, 2010 06:58 PM

          I've pretty much given up. I follow their twitter & facebook. 95% of their posts are random garbage, and most of the other 5% tend to be about where they just left, not where htey're going :(

      Show Hidden Posts