Need graduation dinner suggestions quick!
I have about 6 people coming into celebrate my recent graduation. We need a restaurant in either DC or Alexandria that is:
1) low to Moderately priced, meaning $15-20 pp not including alcohol
2) has a variety of foods (so not just one type of food like just italian)
3) has a fair amount of vegetarian offerings
4) is close to a metro station (not mandatory for Alexandria)
5) Is open late for drinks and such and needs to have a pretty good drink menu at that.
6) has a nice vibe so we'll want to stay for the drinks and not bar surf.
This is for this weekend. I was going to choose Ping Pong Dim sum but everyone had a problems with it, for various reasons.
I know and I REALLY shouldn't have to do this, considering its MY graduation they're celebrating, but...there it is. They are driving all the way from WV, so I am going to have to try to be as accomodating as I am. Otherwise, I'd go to Zaytinya's and be done with it.
701 9th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
tifferbe: by that do you mean Z is off the budget range? and BTW congrats. would they be freaked by Ethiopian? (order for them if they're confused)
this is the problem with most of DC - dirt cheap or crazy expensive. not much in between. you can never satisfy everyone, and they can always have a booster snack after.