DC Hound Needs Rec for Casual Business Dinner or Tapas in Union Square Vicinity
- Meg Apr 19, 2010 12:19 PM
Planning a business dinner from afar and looking for help from my fellow Hounds.
For 10 - 20 people staying at the Hilton Union Square.
- Great food
- Memorable, comfortable atmosphere
- A low enough decibel level to carry on a conversation
- Can be a sit down or in a lounge area with drinks and tapas
- Looking to impress, but don't want formal or fancy
Maybe B44? I haven't been there personally (though I like the food at their sister restaurant in Oakland, whose menu overlaps with B44's quite a bit) and don't know how the noise level is... SF Gate gives it a "bomb" rating, so maybe that won't work.
What's your budget?
44 Belden Place, San Francisco, CA 94104