Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
Apr 11, 2010 09:20 AM

Granicrete for kitchen countertops?

I saw a material called granicrete used on a Flip That House episode and was intriged. Anyone ever used it or know someone who has used it?

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. I'm a Granicrete installer in the Houston area. I have Granicrete on my kitchen counters and I love it. I had ceramic tile and the Granicrete goes directly over the tile (or formica), so you don't have to tear it out. I gave my counters the look of a slab of limestone. My website is if you want to see more pictures or ask questions.