HOME > Chowhound > Home Cooking >


Triangular jam filled butter cookie? what's it called?

  • 2

Someone gave me some cookies that were triangularly folded and had jam in the middle. They were really good and they had a buttery flavor. I was just wondering what the name of the cookie is. It might be a jewish cookie? But it might not be as well.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)