Looking for a Williamsburg. Fort Greene and Cobble Hill dining expert.
I'm looking for someone familiar with these three neighborhoods to recommend one-two good places in each. I'm looking for a source for a story - someone who hopefully has some insider knowledge of what's new and good. If available and interested, please message me. Thanks.
How much do you wanna spend? If you're budget-conscious like me, check out Graziella's in Ft. Greene/Clinton Hill, home of arugula-and-shaved-parmesan pizzas, and in general a nice, inexpensive Italian joint. Seating on the rooftop in warmer months. Another Fort Greene budget place is Black Iris, Middle Eastern fare that's BYOB.
- General Greene
- 67 Burger - very good burger
- Aqualis: Good, reasonably priced Mediterranean
- No. 7: Great bar and brunch; very good food; great late night / bar option
- 3 Luigi's Pizza: basic NY slice, but very good
- Speakeasy: Better for brunch than dinner; the guava and banana french toast is very good
- El Almicen
In the Burg Walter Foods is the equivalent of Blue Ribbon in the City, getting better all the time.
Rye is very good.
Aurora for Italian.
Brooklun Star for Southern food cooked in the wood buring oven. The corn bread is killer.
Zenkichi for interesting Japanese, not sushi.
Baci i Abracci