HOME > Chowhound > Quebec (inc. Montreal) >

Where to buy a broiler pan?

mikjomom44 Mar 1, 2010 11:34 AM

Hope you can help me Chowhounds...I'm looking to replace the broiler pan that came with my oven and I can't seem to find one. I checked The Bay and Ares. Does anybody have any suggestions? To be clear, a broiler (or broiling) pan is the metal pan that is about 2 inches deep and comes with a removable cover that is perforated or slotted to allow fat to drip through when you broil meat, fish, etc. Thanks!

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. kpzoo RE: mikjomom44 Mar 1, 2010 01:05 PM

    What make of oven? I would contact the manufacturer to find out who supplies their replacement parts in the Montreal area.

    1. j
      JadeMyst RE: mikjomom44 Mar 1, 2010 01:14 PM

      I haven't seen one of those for a while. You mean the dark enamelled pan that's wider on top than the base with a slotted removable top? Perhaps a second-hand store or flea market or one of the restaurant supply store may have one or you may want to check out garage sales this spring & summer.

      1. carswell RE: mikjomom44 Mar 1, 2010 01:17 PM

        Monas is always a good place to look for that sort of thing. (Not saying they stock them, just that they might.)

        If all else fails, you can probably go to one of the service-oriented kitchen supply stores (e.g. Maison d'Émilie) and have them order one for you.

        1 Reply
        1. re: carswell
          mikjomom44 RE: carswell Mar 3, 2010 05:02 AM

          Thanks - I will try that. Who would have thought this would be so difficult to locate...am I the only one who uses a broiler????

        2. s
          southwestmtl RE: mikjomom44 Mar 3, 2010 05:38 AM

          Is this what you are looking for?


          1 Reply
          1. re: southwestmtl
            mikjomom44 RE: southwestmtl Mar 3, 2010 10:22 AM

            Exactly!!! Thanks southwestmtl...I guess online is the way to go.

          Show Hidden Posts