HOME > Chowhound > Site Talk >

Replied to an archived thread; how can we move to new board?

cheereeo Feb 16, 2010 10:17 AM

I just searched for an old thread in General New England Archives. FOund it and replied. Now the reply is still sitting there in the archived board. Is there anyway a regular CH-er can move this thread to the new Southern New England board?

Title is "Chili Cookoffs in CT" started by Kattyeyes


  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. kpzoo RE: cheereeo Feb 16, 2010 12:30 PM

    Two ways:

    1) You can use the "report" link and request a move of the thread.

    2) You can ask for access to the move feature so you can move it yourself, by posting a request in this thread:


    1 Reply
    1. re: kpzoo
      nsxtasy RE: kpzoo Feb 20, 2010 06:10 PM

      You can also wait a day or two. Those of us who have been given access to the move feature may notice it and move it without any prompting. (At least, I've been doing so when I see something needing moving.)

    2. jfood RE: cheereeo Feb 22, 2010 03:06 AM


      I tried to find and move for you. There is a thread with that name in the SNEW board started by scargod, but i could not find one in Gen NE Archives by Kattyeyes to move. Do you have the URL?

      3 Replies
      1. re: jfood
        jerryc123 RE: jfood Feb 22, 2010 04:38 AM

        jfood, someone moved it already.
        It is here...

        1. re: jerryc123
          jfood RE: jerryc123 Feb 22, 2010 05:40 AM

          yup, that's the one i referenced above. glad it is back in action.

          1. re: jfood
            cheereeo RE: jfood Feb 22, 2010 06:00 AM

            Thanks Jfood for looking for it, but I did finally figure out the report feature and the mods moved it pretty quickly. My bad for thinking Katty started it. I miss Scargod.

      Show Hidden Posts