Anyone have a spinach and artichoke dip recipe?
Wanting to make some hot spinach and artichoke dip for the game. Never made it before but from what I've seen on a few websites I need canned artichokes, frozen spinach, sour cream. Like I said I found a lot of recipes, just didn't know if anyone had some they could vouch for. Thanks in advance and geaux saints
This one is really delicious:
Spinach Artichoke Dip
-8 oz. heavy cream
-1 stick butter (4 oz.)
-2 Tbsp. flour
-4 oz. sour cream
-3/4 c. parmesan cheese (shredded)
-1/4 c. Monterey jack cheese (shredded), plus a bit more for sprinkling on top
-2 packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
-1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1. In a medium saucepan, combine heavy cream, butter, flour, and sour cream over low heat.
2. Add parmesan and jack cheeses, bring heat to medium, and stir until the cheese melts and mixture becomes smooth.
3. Add spinach and artichokes, heat through.
4. Pour mixture into a baking dish, top with extra Monterey jack cheese\
5. Bake (uncovered) @ 350F for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with tortilla chips.
Full recipe with photos here: http://culinspiration.wordpress.com/2...