I Gotta have a Frittata w/ Sun-dried Tomatoes and….
yeah, i assumed as much since you posted on the LA board ;)
i meant *where* specifically in LA. Westside? Valley? Silverlake? Hollywood? Downtown? i just figured there was no sense suggesting a place in Los Feliz if you were hoping to be in Santa Monica, or in WeHo if you wanted the South Bay...that kind of thing.
well in that case, get ready to eat a lot of eggs...
- Coral Tree Cafe: frittata with pancetta, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and parmesan
- Belvedere (@ Peninsula BH): egg white frittata with arugula, grilled vegetables & fire roasted tomato salsa
- Hugo's: Go Green Frittata - egg whites, chard, beet greens, kale, spinach puree, broccolini, zucchini, asparagus, quinoa, garlic, alfalfa sprouts & apple-mango-mint sauce
- Newsroom Cafe: Far East Frittata - red chard, spinach manchego & sweet Thai chile sauce
- Marmalade Cafe: bacon, mushrooms, spinach & goat cheese frittata
- Jinky's - Farmhouse Frittata: asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, wild mushrooms & feta
- Blue Plate: Amy's egg White Frittata - mushrooms, spinach, avocado, feta & tomato
- Blue Plate: Jen's Egg White Frittata - sun-dried tomatoes, onion, parmesan, basil, feta
- Farm of Beverly Hills: build your own!!!
i've also heard good things about Little Dom's, Bottega Louie, Square One and Gardens (@ Four Seasons BH) but haven't sampled them personally.
happy chowing :)
Café Verona provides an excellent selection of about a half dozen frittatas. Plus, you can “build” your own. Not sure if the tomatoes are sun-dried. My favorite is their Dei Belli with spinach and goat cheese.
201 S. La Brea Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036