The Simple Things that cost $5 or less with / without coupon for quick fixes. What's yours?
Costco Polish with Kraut and a Refill drink
Subway sandwich with coupon
Rally's Big Buford, fries and drink with coupon
Taco Bell 99 cent menu
Jack In The Box $1 menu
Weinerschintzel xhili burger, chili dog, chili fries with coupon
Some of my favs in this category:
* Banh Mi Cho Cu - Xiu Mai Banh Mi Sandwich (when it's just made fresh and hot, at $2.25 it's absurdly delicious! :)
* Torihei - Delicious, fresh-made Yakitori Skewers (@ $1.80 - $2.50 per skewer). Of course I can't eat just 2 skewers (to keep it under $5 :)
* Sam Woo - Pi Dahn So Rou Zho (Jook / Congeee) ($4.50 for a heaping bowl of soul-warming Congee). :)
* Metros Balderas - Any of the 8 different styles of Carnitas Tacos (love the Costilla, Cuerito, Orejas the most) at $1.99 for delicious and HUGE fresh-made Tacos (2 of these are more than enough).
* La Flor de Yucatan - Tamales (Colados style) - delicate, Chicken & Pork Tamales, Yucatecan style at $2 a piece.