Good Steak in Edmonton
- hhsoul35 Oct 27, 2009 04:57 PM
my friend moved to edmonton a while back and ever since has been complaining that he can't find a decent steak joint! So, Edmontonians...any suggestions? Where do you guys go for all the acclaimed AAA Alberta Beef?! (is it a locally kept secret?)
I am sympathetic to this complaint. I agree that a rib steak at home on a hot grill is best. But here is where I would go:
- Lousiana Purchase and have the tourenados Ya Ya
- Coliseum Steak and Pizza for any of the steak, but not the atmosphere or tin-foil wrapped potato
- the Keg for the filet with blue cheese and mushroom side
- Von's on Thursday for New York special -- very well priced at $23
- Hardware Grill for $50 sterling New York with blue cheese -- crazy good but it should be at that price
Wow! thanks for the feedback, everyone :)
this was my first post and i wasn't sure if i'd get responses...but yay!
i will definitely let my friend know!
(and a special thanks to pengcast for such detail. love it!)