I need your expertise chowhounds!
I need Vancouver suggestions...and lots of them!
I will be in your neck of the woods for 2 and a half months and need as many culinary suggestions as you can fork out.
Lunch - walking distance from the convention center. Takeout or delivery only, sadly.
Dinner - anywhere accessible by public transport. Any price. Can be a dive or expensive. Any type of cuisine. As long as the food is awesome. Will be in big groups at times, or solo at times. I like to eat at a different place every day if possible, so need tons of suggestions.
Also, I welcome any Vancouver food blogs that you enjoy reading.
Here are a few good places to eat for dinner or late night chow:
1. Jang Mo Jib (Korean)- Robson (Best go with a large crowd, and maybe someone who is Korean, because these are authentic dishes, and some of them may not sound appetizing at first glance.
3. Banana Leaf- Broadway/ Denman
4. Trattoria- W. 4th Ave
5. The Red Door- Granville (The Shaking Beef and the Pineapple Fried Rice are amazing)
6. The Eatery- W. Broadway
7. Sophie's Cosmic Cafe-W 4th (Breakfast/Brunch)
8. Cafe Zen- Breakfast (The most choices of Eggs Benedict I have ever seen on a menu)
9. Noodle Box- W. 4th Ave
10. Ebisu - Downtown
11. Some Kinda Pasta- W. 10th
12. Memphis Blues BBQ (Go with 2 or 3 ppl and get the Memphis Feast.)
13. Any of the Glowbal Group Restaurants
14. Gyoza King -Robson (Ebi Mayo and Gyu Yukke are a must)
15. Vera's Burger - (daily specials during the week)
16. Belgium Fries - Commercial Drive
17. Don Guacomole - Robson St.
18. Samurai Sushi- Oak St. (Tiny joint near Oakridge Centre. Tiny joint serving cheap, HUGE portions)
19. Any of the Earls, Cactus Club restaurants are all pretty good.
1867 W 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J1M4, CA
Sophie's Cosmic Cafe
2095 4th Ave W, Vancouver, BC V6J1N3, CA
820W Broadway W, Vancouver, BC V5Z1J8, CA