Help! 4 night visit to DC: Where to eat?
Hey DC Hounds
I am an SF Hound and very excited to be in DC with my wife and parents for 4 nights the week after next. Looking for some great suggestions. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Here are our criteria:
1) We love eat out, so we want the best DC has to offer.
2) Mid to high end, but not uber. We are not looking for $250 per head prix fixe, nor the best local taqueria.
3) No jackets/ties required, we are coming casual, but nice.
4) No more than a week in advance to get a reservation.
5) We will have a car, but would prefer not to go too far into the cuts. We will be at the St Gregory.