Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Gardening >
Sep 22, 2009 03:49 AM


This is an inside garden question.......does anyone know where I can get the fishing line plant holders that were big in the 70's? They usually had a plexiglass square piece @ the base to hold the plant, suspended by what seemed to be, to me, polyester fishing line. I have scoped the internet to no avail.....all that's out there are those heavy duty old macrame ones.......yuk!
I appreciate anyone's help.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
    1. re: corneygirl

      YES! YES! YES! Thank-you sooooooooooooooooo much! I have been looking for these for forever.......they were in vogue about 30 yrs ago when everyone here had homes filled with hanging plants. I will buy a few, just so I have them. Again, thanks so much Corneygirl!