Hollywood florida eats
DC chowhound looking for hole in the wall good eats in the hollywood florida area. I will be in town starting 23 sep and I will have a rental car. Would appreciate recs for cuban food and local non chain restaurants that I should not miss. Please include recs for dishes. My only dietary limitation is that I do not eat pork.
1. Sonny Famous Steak Hogies
2. Le Tub - Best Burger sit at the bar, good service!
3. Capones Flicker Lite - Pizza and Chicago delicacies
4. Sugar Reef - decent food on the boardwalk
5. Rickey's - best wings and lobster in Ho-Town.
enjoy...........oh yea and I second Taverna OPA especially on Sunday!
Well soon as you said "hole in the wall" and "good eats" I thought of Le Tub on Hollywood Beach. They are known for their burgers which I highly recommend. Also, try the seafood gumbo and key lime pie. Fair warning though, they are not cheap and they ONLY TAKE CASH.