Hollywood florida eats
DC chowhound looking for hole in the wall good eats in the hollywood florida area. I will be in town starting 23 sep and I will have a rental car. Would appreciate recs for cuban food and local non chain restaurants that I should not miss. Please include recs for dishes. My only dietary limitation is that I do not eat pork.
Well soon as you said "hole in the wall" and "good eats" I thought of Le Tub on Hollywood Beach. They are known for their burgers which I highly recommend. Also, try the seafood gumbo and key lime pie. Fair warning though, they are not cheap and they ONLY TAKE CASH.
Le Tub is ok, but no burger is worth the horrible service.... Taverna Opa is always a blast, and great food.
1. Sonny Famous Steak Hogies
2. Le Tub - Best Burger sit at the bar, good service!
3. Capones Flicker Lite - Pizza and Chicago delicacies
4. Sugar Reef - decent food on the boardwalk
5. Rickey's - best wings and lobster in Ho-Town.
enjoy...........oh yea and I second Taverna OPA especially on Sunday!