(london) St. John's Bread and Wine, 3 quick Qs...
My vegetarian husband is going to take me to St. Johns Bread and Wine for my 30th bday on Wednesday night. We have been scoping out the menu for the past week (and googling 'Ticklemore' and 'Sea Blight'). And now have a few questions...
1. Do we need/should we make a reservation for 2 on a Wednesday evening?
2. Will my fish-eating-but-not-seafood-eating-but-mainly-vegetarian husband be able to eat well?
3. Is there anything you strongly recommend or advise against? I intend on having a light lunch so I can eat lots and lots and some pudding as well.
1. yes i think you shld make a reservation, whenever i'm there for dinner it's full
2. yes i think yr husband will eat well, since you've been checking the menu you'll know that there's always a fish main + a vege main, as well as some fish + vege small plates. we went there w/ our fish eating friend + she enjoyed it.
3. the main recommendation i have is yep, leave room for the puddings. my gf thinks they're the best in london. apart from that, i cant really say since the menu changes every day.