Looking for a "supperclub" type of restaurant
I am looking for recommedations on a restaurant where a party of 30-35 age group can have dinner and stay for dancing afterwards. Alleycatz (Yonge & Eglinton) and Marlowe (Richmond Hill) were a couple of suggestions. No preference in location right now. Thanks in advance.
- I think Marben gets club-y-er after dinner.
- If your budget is liberal the Fifth is gorgeous and you can head downstairs to the club after dinner.
- The Drake might work too (you can check their entertainment calendar to see what's happening).
- If the priority is club and not supper then Spice Route might fit the bill (despite some hideous reviews re: service)
- maybe Ultra Supper club (again, you'd have to check their entertainment listings)
I'd second The Fifth. Really classy up top, fun tunes downstairs. Food can be good.
There's also Maro (I've never been) and Brant House (food is negligible and they'll chase you off the tables at 11 to clear the dance floor).
http://www.foodpr0n.com/ -- food. is. love.
221 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5V1W2, CA
The Drake Hotel
1150 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J, CA
135 Liberty St, Toronto, ON M6K1A7, CA
522 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V1L7, CA
499 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4, CA
Has anyone had dinner at Dirty Martini Bar and Resto Lounge - 2075 Winston Park Drive in Oakville?
The original comment has been removed