Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Spirits >
Aug 6, 2009 06:55 AM

Bourbon and Ginger Ale

Does anyone know if the classic bourbon and ginger with a slice of lime has a name? Someone suggested to me that it was called a "Screen Door", but I don't think I believe that. Any help would be great!

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. A whiskey + ginger/soda highball (any drink that contains spirit + soda = a highball) is generally called a Presbyterian.

    1 Reply
    1. re: craigasaurus

      Took me a while to get back on this post - thanks!!

      I have never heard of a Presbyterian, but I like it!