HOME > Chowhound > General Topics >

Tastystrips or tastestrips

FISHINC Aug 4, 2009 05:47 PM

this may be a Philadelphia thing but do they still make a porkroll like product called tastestrips? it was thin like porkroll but shaped like ahot dog.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)