What's wrong with my mushrooms?
Hey, question about white mushrooms.
I buy them, slice them in 4, saute them in a non stick pan, after a little while, put a bit of salt, pepper, and onion powder. and it's ready!
Can't eat butter or margarine for health reason, so, the non stick is important, but for flavor, I will cook them after I cook meat in my pan, for all the sugar to transfer on the mushrooms
Sometimes, my mushrooms will cook and be perfect, with a nice brownish color. Sometimes they will lose a lot of water, and they don't taste as good. Like they lost their juicy and they get small and bleh.. and i also lose the sugar from the meat.
How do I avoid loosing that water? Is there any tricks?