Help! Cheap places to eat - Hamilton or Brantford area?
Let's see, this has been covered quite a bit here in the past - you may wish to use the search function for a more definitive list:
- Chicago Style Pizza (Upper Sherman) is not open for lunch but does good deep dish pizza and "red sauce" style Italian.
- The Harbour Diner (James St. N) is good family fare with a twist (I love their Turkey Dinner Sandwich and their specials are usually great), their pies are made by locals.
- La Luna if you're family likes mediterranean foods like Falafel, Shawarma, and other Lebanese/Persian foods.
- Papagayo for Mexican (not 100% authentic, but good)
- Karolina's for family style Polish food (their Family Dinner is good for groups of four or more and there will always be leftovers)
- In Paris, ON is Camp 31 for barbecue - ribs, pork shoulder, brisket, all done properly
It all depends on what you're looking for and where in Hamilton/Brantford you are as it's a big area to cover.