I love the joy of cooking. It is without a doubt my cooking bible. I think everyone once they move into the real world should get a copy. Any type of fruit, it tells you what to do with it, any vegetable the same. It has all the classic recipes. However not all Joys are created equal. I love the new edition with it's ethnic foods and lower calorie dishes. However I also love the pre- 1995 (I think that's when the new one came out) Edition that gives you menu ideas, tons of sauces and tell you how to cook a raccoon. Lucky for me I have both. I love to collect different editions of the Joy of cooking. So for all those who love the Joy of Cooking. I have some questions:
1. Which edition do you prefer?
2. Do have more then one edition?
3. What are your favorite recipes?
4. What are your old standbys?
5. What is the weirdest recipe contained in the Joy of Cooking?