Chef Chris Chung back at Uni
Stumbled upon the newest blog post from the passionate foodie this morning. Looks like Chef Chung is back from the left coast, and has some new menu items to boot.
· Blue Marlin with shiso vinaigrette, Shanghai cabbage and preserved lemon puree
· Spicy Lobster Salad with Green Papaya, jalapenos, mango and cilantro
· Aoyagi Surf Clam Ceviche with heirloom tomatoes, aji Amarillo and orange
· Hamachi with Creamy Ginger Vinaigrette, rhubarb and jicama
· Soft Shell Crab Tempura with shiso, yuzu yogurt and Ume-boshi cucumber
· Spicy Tuna Tataki with seared foie gras, cilantro-cumin dressing and pear
:Looking forward to trying the surf clam ceviche the most.
Check the post out at: