Best Hangover Food
Sometimes I almost enjoy a hangover, because it gives me an excuse to eat the junkiest food in the world. My top picks are
1) MCDONALDS--You can't beat it. #2, (two cheeseburger meal) w/o cheese, extra onions, pickles, ketchup and mustard, with a Coke.
2) PIZZA HUT--Medium cheese pan pizza, extra sauce, twenty piece boneless buffalo nuggets, mild.
3) CARLS JR--5 piece chicken strips with honey mustard and BBQ for dipping, fried zucchini, with ranch dressing
4) PANDA EXPRESS--Orange chicken, chow mein, veggie spring rolls and cream cheese rangoons (no crab)
5) ASTRO-BURGER--Garden delight (veggie burger) no cheese, extra thousand island, small onion ring, ranch for dipping, and a cherry coke.
All of this eaten in bed, watching some really trashy TV. YAY! Best day ever.
Jack in the Box tacos..lots of them
In and Out Double Double Burger with extra cheese and spread..grilled onions
Diner breakfast of up eggs, bacon or sausage, rye toast and hashbrowns w/ onions, peppers and ketchup. My friends fondly refer to this as a "gut plug" - the meal to cure a hangover. If this isn't available a cheeseburger, fries anda diet coke come in a close second. Works everytime.